pAraDisE oF mEloDy

Monday, May 2, 2011

02/05/11

Ytd morning when I woke up and picked up mummy's morning call, I was totally mute! I was forcing myself to talk with my full energy! I did not expect that I would be in this state on saturday after work, I was still thinking that I was ok, just some minor sore throat due to the weather is bad.

I've decided to take mc, but I was also headache where to see doctor, as most of the clinics are closed on Sunday n public holiday. At last mummy brought me to her house there and see. It was a 24hrs clinic, and the charger was damn ex!!
The consultant fee is $38, plus the medicine and GST total cost me $78!!! My pocket really torn a big hole immediately when I got my salary on the first day!

After that mummy brought me to the market and have lunch. I really wanted to talk to her, and I have plently of word to talk to her! But I just could not talk! Really very fed up!!

I nearly could not take it when I was home by taking cab. My head was suddenly so heavily and pain! I guess it must be the fever attacked me! I took a nap after settle down.

When I woke up, I was still very blur and uncomfortable. Suddenly felt that very empty and lonely. Mummy's sms comforted me. I was really very touching when mummy sms me and apologize to me that she can't be at my side and look after me... There was once When brandon fell sick, i ever question her before will she look after me and cook for me when I fall sick? My heart was melted and I felt so warm at the moment... How I wish she was beside me? I know how she feel? She feel bad also... But I'm okay, I'll be strong! Don't wanna make her worry.

Mummy have been telling me that daodao's character are like this. And he also treat Brandon the same. As for me, I am really ok! Although I really feel very hurt sometime and puzzle. Cos after all I am still not their biological daughter. I am very happy when I heard mummy said daodao n brandon was in the good term nowadays. And this is wad I really wish to see! I want them to be happy! But I really feel very disappointed when daodao don't even send me a sms and ask me how am I...? Silly me still waiting for his sms...

Happy gathering with my family and had a big feast at restaurant today!! Although I was still in the blur state. Lols! How I wish that we can be together?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home