pAraDisE oF mEloDy

Monday, August 23, 2010

230810

At last today have finally fulfill what was supposed to do on Thursday! One stone killed more than two birds! I am very happy and contented! Hehe!

This morning mummy bought me the breakfast and waited for me at the macdonald. We went to tpy after that. She bought the vegetarian food from the food court for "ah gong". After this, she brought me to the temple at geylang to pray "ah gong".

This is my officially first time meet "ah gong". I am very happy and nervous! Last thursday failed to go and pray him, I was actually quite disappointed. And this explained why I keep insisting to follow mummy this morning. Secondly, I was worried of letting mummy to go alone due to she have injuried her right eye on last saturday.

After be with mummy for this while, I shld have pay my respect to "ah gong" long time ago, since I've already also visited and pay my respect to ah ma. I feel so relieved and happy now! Got to let "ah gong" see me and know my existing. The only regret that I have which is if only I get to know mummy earlier a little bit, I'll be able to get to see "ah gong" when he was still alived....

It has been quite sometime since I last saw ah ma. I wonder how's she? Actually supposed to go to ah ma's house after this, but plan changed due to she was not at home, and will be home late. I really hope to visit her on my coming off day with mummy.

We went for movie at amk hub in the afternoon. We managed to get the "special seat", which was no gap in between the seat, and it was a two person seat. In the middle of the movie, Mummy and I was nearly get frozen in the cinema! Lols! I took my cardigan to wrap over mummy and hold her hand. Wanna keep her warm and soundly. She was just like a little mummy to me, I just can't help and stop myself from loving and protecting her. Especially this few days when she injured her right eye, I am even more want to look after her. I can't stand her clumsy and careless, always knock here and there, in the end get hurt of herself. Worse is I can't be there 24 hrs to look after her! And when she told me that she had injuried her eye and wanted to go to the hospital that day, I could not even accompany her! I am no longer like last time when I still worked as a part timer, can leave whenever I want. This is what make me feel worse! My heart can only rest when I get to see u are safe. Pls get well soon!!! Love u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home