pAraDisE oF mEloDy

Friday, December 25, 2009

251209

Merry Christmas~!~!~!
How does you guys spend ur christmas? LOLS...
Must have had a lot of fun and had received a lot of presents bah!!!

I did not celebrated the christmas as usual for the past 21 years. Just only had some mini christmas party celebration at working place, and that's it. I had received a couple of presents from my colleagues. I guess the ever best of the present that i've received on the past 21 years is got to know MM. Just only her will do, i don't need any other thing else.

I was being invited to her house on tuesday, she personally cooked steamboat. That was my first time been to her house after knowing her for quite sometime. At first i still thought that i was dreaming! I got to see her on her big size kiong maid uniform, her true self without make up, her room, her darling fragrance little pillows, hello kittys and wedding photo. I was glad that his son was actually ok with me to get close with her, at the beginning i still worried and afraid that he might get jealous. Overall, the most happiest is got to eat the food that she personally prepared... Although the soup was from those instant package, but that's not the point... The next time round i wanna order the fish meat noodles that my mum used to buy for steamboat to let her try...

Today is my second time of visiting her house. This time round i took the bus from ang mo kio hub bus interchange, and managed to find the place in the end. I was very happy and satisfied! But my heart was pain when i saw MM's left leg... She fell down from the escalator when she was rushing to take the mrt on tuesday. Lucky she was wearing a jeans, otherwise i really could not imagine how serious the wound could be! Oh! Thank god!! Her leg was only just some scratches which was caused by the edge of the escalator, and a big patch of bruises. How careless and clusmy she was... At last my heart can be rest at ease for seeing her leg was not as bad as i think...

MM cooked for me lunch and dinner today. I was very happy! I felt so happiness when i peeked at her cooking! What made me most touching was, she brew chinese herbal Dang Gui soup for me. She purposely went to the market this morning with the pain of her leg... Don't know why i felt very touching and bad when i got to know about this. I was very happy and touching, but i just simply don't know how can i express it out. I've never tried to have this in my life, not even my mum. Sound very funny and exaggerate, but its true!

I rubbed MM's leg twice for her just now... The bruises colours were became darker as the blood was started to spread after i've rubbed for her. Hopefully she will get well very soon! How i wish i can also rub for her tml and sunday, but i got work! Damn it! Otherwise i can rub for her, and she can get well even more faster! Arghhzz!!

Finally i had brought up all of my courage and did the action that i long wanted to do but dare not to. The feeling was so great, sweet and warm!! I was very happy! I wanted to pass all of the words and feeling toward her from my heart through this. But never ever expect that she would said she feel nothing, and she find that it was fake. The moment when i saw her msg, my heart was cracked. I felt so upset and disappointed. Well, i really don't know what else i could say, except i would continue to improve myself to prove to u. My changes is the greatest prove, action speak louder!

I never ever expect that i could actually talked so much to LD... The feeling was great! Just like talking to my dad, but more conversation than my dad. I really very happy and content by having them with me now... But sad to hear when MM said all this will be the last time? I wonder when can i have all this again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home