pAraDisE oF mEloDy

Friday, August 20, 2010

200810

Why always seem to be so near yet so far, and so far yet to be so near? Is it just becos of I m not produce by u? Due to this reason I am totally lost, and I know myself very well. Even though sometime u all have been trying very hard to do well, but yet the feeling is still occur in my heart. I can't get rid of this feeling, it's really torturing me sometime. I can't say out either... Even though the praying celebration incident happened earlier on.

No matter wad... I will always persist wad I want and wad I've said to u. And one fine day I will make it become reality, not just the word flow with the wind.

Just now when I was on the way home waiting for the bus at the bus interchange, I saw a girl with only one leg and was holding the crutches. When she wanted to aboard the bus, unfortunately she accidently dropped her ezlink card onto the drain. Luckily there was two kind young lady and a man helping her to pick up the ezlink card. This make me believe tt there are truly kind ppl existing in this world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home