pAraDisE oF mEloDy

Sunday, August 29, 2010

290810

At last the stock take was already over!! Hooray...!! And I did not do the scanning anymore like what I used to do when I was a part timer! After finished scanning the stock, I straight go home!!! The next thing which I am looking forward is the zoo trip with mummy on Tuesday! Hopefully this time round really can make it! I am really looking forward for it!! After this will be our universal trip on ur birthday! By then I wanna give u a surprise... I wanna make and show u my promise...

Lou Dao just now packed food for me, and he purposely drive all the way to USQ to pass the food to me than go n fetch mummy. I was very happy and really never thought that this could be happen on me. I thought all this will only happen on him only, and it was ought to be happen on him. I'm so silly... But I am really very happy... Really... Finally there are kins who are truly love and care of me to be always there for me... I'm grateful n thankful...

I have been two days nv get to see mummy already... How come I will feel like very long time time nv get to see her already?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home