pAraDisE oF mEloDy

Thursday, August 19, 2010

190810

Today is a pleasure day with mummy and dao dao. I met mummy at tpy after her training at raffles. We had went for coffee and bread at ya kun while waiting for daodao to fetch us for lunch. I accompanied mummy to do some enquiry of purchasing new flat at the hdb hub.

I know mummy have been wanted to have her own house all along. I truly hope that her wish will be fulfil in someday. After Dao dao fetched us, we went to tpy lor long 4 to have the chicken rice. After that we went for movie at amk hub. At the beginning of the movie, I admit
tt I was sleepy, and I fell asleep on mummy's shoulder soundly and peacefully. I did enjoyed the centre and ending parts, especially the fighting scenes.

Dao dao brought us to mandai there to feed the stray dogs after the movie. We feed them some biscults and snacks. I felt so pain and upset for the dogs, they are so pitiful. One of the dog neck was even injured! They were so fear when we walked near them! Seem
like they were being beaten up by those ppl who walk passed there oftenly! All these ppl are
really bastard! Damn them!

I always feel very happy and contented when I was with u all. U all always make me feel so happiness just like last time when I was with my family. In fact in my heart, I've already taken u all as my family. Wanted to be with u all now n forever. Gonna look after u all when u all are old together with my dad n mum. This will be my future task.

I really could not imagine wad if ur baby really saw us together last time in the train? I am really very scare tt the same thing will be happen again! I hate to see him treat u like this! It's really piss me off! At the same time I also feel very dilemna n terrible! After all I am just the "ai ya"... I dun have the right and position to say or even angry of it. All this I can only keep it in my heart. How I always feel and think, nobody will ever know. It's all inside my heart...

I really got fed up just now when u n dao dao told me different thing through the s
sms. I dunno is it becos of dao dao dun want to sms with me already, tts y he would have told
me he was here or wad? At the other part I admit tt I am jealous n I also dun wanna make u all in the difficult position. Therefore I would have dun wanna disturb u all when he is ard.
Anyway... All this is already over... I will feel better after spelling all this out! No longer angry now! Looking forward for the next off day with u now.

How much I really wanted to kidnap u to be by my side, especially when he treat u in tt way...?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home