pAraDisE oF mEloDy

Friday, August 27, 2010

270810

Mummy, I've already finished the first bottle of the evening primrose oil ytd! Today started to take the second bottle! I've been trying to maintain my daily meals regularly in order to put on weight. Don't wanna fail u! ;) Lets see whether I can from 47kg jump to 50 kg within the period while I am still taking the pill ok! And u pls pls pls faster get well soon! Don't ever be so clumsy and careless again! Or else my heart can really jump out from my body!

I feel sooo lazy now whenever I think of tidying my room and bath for my dog :( Now I am laying on my Mum's bed resting... I feel like talking to mummy on the phone, I miss her... Wanna see her and listen to her voice...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home