pAraDisE oF mEloDy

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

210409



Black colour bread?!?!?!







What's LOVE? Well.. I really got no idea of it! But I know very well I am a person who does not fall into it very easily. But once I've totally fallen into it, I am gone!

To maintain a long term relationship required both parties' understanding, communcation, achievement, promising, commitment and so on.. Is it so difficult to achieve any of the point?

You should know the person very well, and how's ur feeling toward tt person before u go steady with him isn't? Despite of the person's look, you should like his/her charcater more den outernal isn't?

It would be the best not to be falling into anybody so easily before u have make clear of ur own feeling! Just enjoy the freedom u have now! Tt's wad i am now!!! And i am very happy and satisfield with it!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home