pAraDisE oF mEloDy

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

240309 Mid-Shift @ Esprit





The above item is my new entertainment!!! My sister in law bought it from amk hub this afternoon!!! I was super surprised with the price!!! It cost $39.90!!! Very cheap right?!?! I ever saw it at Action City, it was at least cost 60 bucks and above!!! What a pity is there was already no new piece, the one my sister in law bought was the last piece!! Or else i will definitely buy it for sure!!! Nowaday seldom and hardly see it from outside, even there's.. the price will never be that cheap and reasonable!!

I'm so full now! My sister in law cooked spicy steamboat for us to eat! At last tml i can sleep till i wake up automatic awake!! Yeah!!! I wanna go to taiwan!! Any LOBANG where can i find a cheaper package?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home