pAraDisE oF mEloDy

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

040309

A shift today, but punched out at 7.30pm. I was so hungry till nearly fainted! My mum was there waiting for me. I was quite annoying when i saw her walking into the store, coz i don't like my family member to interrup me at my working place, especially my mum, cos she will ask my colleague question like when i am working. But after i punched out and wanna let my supervisor check my bag, she spoke to me softy and with sort of weird expression telling tt my mum is waiting for me and blah blah blah.. I suddenly had the kind of hurt feeling and was being irritated by my supervisor... No matter what she is still my mum, i don't allow anybody says and judges her. I am really very regret and hate myself for telling her so much of my stuffs last time! Damn! All that will be the last and only time, i will not mention anything regarding about my family anymore to anybody!

Yong Choon dropped by the edc store just now.. I was surprised to see him... He was there to buy some stuff, and he pop by when he saw i was in the store. He asked me what time i knock off, i told him i have to wait for my supervisor to finish her break than can go. I even told him i wanna faint soon.. i was damn hungry... After a while he had left... I saw his msg after i've knocked off.. He asked me remember to take meal... I felt so warm and happy...

My mum and i went to take bus 55, i taught her what bus to take after that. I went to market, and she went home. The first thing i do when i reached the market is, i asked for the car key from my brother. After i had put down all of my thing, i went to his car and took a nap. LOLS.

I know YC wanting to be a police, and he is working hard on it now. I don't know i was tired or what that i will talk to him something tt shouldnt be reveal. I told him i believe tt he will be a good police in future, hopefully he can help those who are innocent but was being accuse and frame. Look, how naive am i? Thing happened already mean is already happened. Nobody can help u unless u are willing to help urself. All the while i told myself as long as i have a clear conscience, i dun have to be afraid of anything. Well... perhap this is just my wishful thinking.... Now can only let the nature take course...

Patient Goh msg me just now with a good new... He said he can walk by his own already! And can come and beat me already! I warned him better don't if he is not afraid of being beaten up by my nephew and i. LOLS! He also called me at msn using his bro's laptop just now... We chatted for about 2 hours! Power right! Anyway thanks for his crap tt made me cheers up a bit, i am better now! Hopefully everything will be over soon!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home