pAraDisE oF mEloDy

Sunday, March 1, 2009

010309 Raining day

-> see how cheeky my darling is... hehe...
-> his smile is so sweet especially when he use to pacify u... ^_^
-> i like this jumper, but the price is even more nice... $129.90.. LOLX


Do u believe in fate or everything is just coincidence? Well.. i rather choose to believe in myself instead~

The past few days had been talking to Patient Goh on the phone. Everytime we will at least talk up to 2 hours and above. I was surprised of it too.. seem like i long time never talk on the phone for so long.

We met on the facebook when he was actually wanted to search for his childhood friend whose name same as mine. He mistaken me as the one, and accidentally clicked my name and added me.

I learnt of his bike accident last week when we met on msn. He met a fatal accident at expressway at night, and was lucky that he was still survived! The only thing is his face was slightly dis shape, and have a few part of body bone cracked.

I've heard of his problem between he and his girlfriend, i can tell that he was caring of his girlfriend, but was a very easy give in ppl also. He will be taking advantage by girls very easily, just like his current girlfriend.

Anyway... Just simply hope that he will think throughly and pull up soon... I was quite enjoy chatting with him on the past few days, he was very humour and funny.. Totally can't tell from his photo.. The only thing i can say is.. He's just acting cool.. Just now is our first time video conference.. LOLS...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home