pAraDisE oF mEloDy

Thursday, January 22, 2009

220109













I had sacrified my sleeping hours for a few days for the sake of this korea drama ILJIMAE 一枝梅. It was indeed a very nice drama to chase of, i am highly recommend to all of u this drama.
I am deeply in love with this drama and the soundtrack now. I used to have this habit to get the soundtrack as well as the drama. I will be very emotional and will deeply fall into the drama scene while listening to the soundtrack.
I've tried to call Bishan Junction 8 branch Sembawang Music store this afternoon. Sad to hear that they don't have the stock already. After a while they called me back and told me that Parkway and Funan branch still have the soundtrack. I will have to wait till after CNY if i would like to make a transfer. I was left with no choice except waiting lor, sighz. This whole week other den working, i will have to tidy up some of my room stuff oso. So really got no time at all. Hopefully i can get the soundtrack ASAP lor!!! Really can't wait to see and listening to the soundtrack!
My only YI HAN and feel questioning is the end of the drama. If both of the Long er and He cai are not fated to be together, he should at least let her know he was the one(Yi zhi mei) who she missing all along. Actually the ending can be very memorable and beautiful, Long er deserve a good ending. SIGHS! Think the ending can only leave for me to think and imagine. LOLS.
SIANZ arh! tml have to back to work again!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home