pAraDisE oF mEloDy

Monday, January 12, 2009

120109

It's time for me to update again!~!~!~! I've been sooooo busy and tiring currently!! Don't even bear to sleep for a little few hours after a whole day of working!! Coz don't wanna waste my limited of time, lols. Serve me right for complaining now.. =x

I had been smsing with a ITE classmate for a whole day yesterday. He was doing a guard duty till this morning 7am, after that still have to go for training. So poor thing, can't even sleep wors. Surprising that he still remember he said b4 wanna meet up, lols. But dunno whether this day will come or not lah.

Meet Yi jin this afternoon for shopping. Firstly we went to Wistma Esprit to check out for some sale items. Surprisingly We bumped onto Corina and her husband browsing for clothes over there. She complaining to me that she was very angry with a fat malay male staff. She said tt fellow knocked their fitting room door hardly when she was insided with her husband. The fitting room door was unable to lock, so she were had to go in and blocked the door for him.

Sianz arh... gonna work morning shift tml... gonna wake up early again... arghhhs... my hair is still wet.... !@#!%#^$!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home