pAraDisE oF mEloDy

Friday, October 17, 2008

171008



As usual i woke up ard 9am for work. Heard that they were be holding a meeting ard 8.30am @ BJ2. They were still there when i reached. After i had finished my breakfast, i went in and kpo, lols. I stayed in the store room to pack the stock almost 2 hrs! Lols! Now the stock room is so tidy and neat, i see already also happy. I shld be working full shift today, sort of relief siti till she was back from training. Who noe she last min not coming back, lucky rathna came over and relief, so tt i can go off early.

I'm damn tired already... nearly doze off at the market... hehs... my jiefu's parents sent me home after they had finished cleaning the stall. Sianz... next week gonna work continuous 4 days... time is hard to pass... !!!
ARGHS!!! My dark circles r getting worse!!! SOB SOB.... !!!
<- my darling hao lian dun wanna take photo with me... humpts...
<- my present for LK... it took me almost 2 hrs to complete it... ytd still spend some time at amkc to buy and cut the transparent case after work.

I bumped onto ching young with his female fren after tt... it has been quite sometime not meet up liao... he cut short his hair... I was a bit surprised when i saw him.. i took tt gal as his gf on my first thought somemore... lols... he asked me when am i free to meet up for dinner... i said probably this weekend...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home