pAraDisE oF mEloDy

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

As time pass by...

It had been almost 2 yrs since i last saw Mark, e fillipino guy who came for e 6 mths attachment @ esprit, e time b4 i joined esprit. Tt time i used to dropped by NVS to visit my fren/colleague Thess. There was once when i dropped by she was not ard, i approached Mark who relief there on tt day. He told mi tt Thess was off. I did not remember him and his look after tt, as i just treated as sometime we will approaching e stranger for some enquiry.

A few days later, Thess contacted me. We just had some chatting, out of sudden she mentioned tt fillipino guy, Mark. She said he praised tt i look pretty, and he wish to be fren with mi. Thess wanted to match making us, but i did not care much. I onli agreed to gif mark my no., after tt just had some causal chat through sms. Sooner Thess passed e msg tt he would like to ask mi out. At first i did not realli want to go, i even told thess abt tt. But she just asked mi to go as a fren, anyway he were b gg bk soon. Finally i agreed...

I remembered our first date was at BJ8, we went for a lunch at e foodcourt. I could recalled clearly how blur and cute he was. I told him to get himself some food first, i'll go n get mine after tt. In the end he got my share as well... LOLS... We ever went to cineleisure to catch Ice age 2, i love tis movie, i remember tt we enjoyed it v much.

At last he confessed to me, but i rejected him. My reason is becos of we r from 2 different countries, plus he only came here for attachment, moreover he was gg bk soon. He got asked mi for e reason, he even asked mi to believe him, as he will come bk in sometime later. I did not promise him anything, I dare not think much too. He gave me a pink colour bear on our last meeting, i remember he went bk to phillipiness on may. He ever called mi once after he went bk not long ago, and tt's e onli time.

Recently I heard from Thess tt he had sucessfully applied to cm bk to work in sg, and now he's working in WAI esprit. I was quite surprised. And for wat i noe... he has been contacting riah they all all along. Even yijin oso heard b4 him, as Riah often mentioned him to her.

I was at WAI esprit ytd, i went there to bought a demin jean with yijin. I saw a familiar back view n e look resembled like Mark, i could not realli recognise him till i looked closer on him. He was sightly put on weight. Till my foot stepped out of e entrance, i also did not call him. Well... i guess he may not b able to recognise mi, and who noe he may have already forgotten abt mi. LOLS... Anyway I just simply hope to c him doing fine in everything... JIA YOU WORS!!! ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home